WHO IS JENN?
Jenn Lederer is a Motivational Speaker, Leadership Coach, and creator of the evolving web series, Weeky Alignment™ (Think the Daily Show meets Oprah). With her wicked sense of humor, intuition, and no-bullshit approach to coaching & wellness, she is able to help her clients authentically see themselves and stop playing small. Jenn meets you where you are, and knows that no one’s journey has to look a certain way.
She can help guide you to the other side of fear; identify your patterns that hold you back and help you to redefine them so that you can authentically show up in the world. She believes when you feel safe, you are limitless, and is on a personal mission to make Safety, Sexy ;)
While she works with a broad spectrum of clients, Jenn’s experience as the former COO of a Talent Management Company gives her a unique insight working with those in the entertainment industry. As a speaker, her Quick, Comedic Wit, Glam Irreverence, and No-Bullshit Authenticity make her message and the world of spirituality & wellness accessible to all. Humor unites us, and who couldn’t use a good laugh?
Jenn is an esteemed, and frequently published, member of the Forbes Coaches Council, a contributor to The Huffington Post Wellness section, and recently gave talks at Yale and Google Headquarters in New York.
Weekly Alignment podcast
grab your dose of accidental inspiration every wednesday + Laugh your way to a breakthrough!
Talks At Google: Conscious Leadership (Google Headquarters, NYC)
The Pitch Podcast: It's Not What You Do, It's How You Do It (Podcast interview)
The Acting Income Podcast (Podcast Interviews)
- Episode 17: How To Define Your Relationship with Money
- Episode 26: How Self-Sabotage Affects The Actor (and what to do about it)
Born Through Fire (Podcast Interview)
Forbes: Contributor & Member of The Forbes Coaches Council
- Four Steps To Developing Conscious Leadership Skills
The Forbes Q&A Series:
- 11 Ways Leaders Can Help Their People Be More Courageous
- 10 Unique Ways To Motivate Your Team
- Is Entrepreneurship Right For You?
- 13 Ways To Deal With Unexpected Career Turns
- 11 Ways Solopreneurs Can Get Over Their Modesty & Build a Bigger Brand
Yale: We Women: 7th Annual Women In Leadership Conference (Live Event 2015)
The Huffington Post: Contributor
- It's Only Temporary (even the blessings)
- Imposter Syndrome: How To Feel Confident When You're Out of Your League
- The 4-Letter Word Every Successful Person Uses
- 3 Ways Your Errors Can Lead To Big Success
- Sexy, Empowered & Free: How Your Money Can Make You Feel All Three
- This Childhood Game Holds The Secret To A HAPPY Life
- A Not-So-Little Trick For TRUE Happiness
- 13 Lessons From a Dog Named Figment (In Life, Love and Happiness)
Goddess On The Go (Live Event 2016)